понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

CIBELLE PUNK DA PERIFERIA DOWNLOAD

Saturday 21 September Thursday 8 August Monday 26 August Similar Artists Play all. That's how Suba worked, and that's how I learned to work. Saturday 8 June Tuesday 14 May cibelle punk da periferia

Uploader: Daibar
Date Added: 26 August 2018
File Size: 36.81 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 50484
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Monday 24 June Cibelle was the main vocalist on the album, enhancing tracks like the wonderful "Sereia," "Tantos Desejos" and "Felicidade," the latter of which placed the lyrics to Tom Jobim's classic bossa nova tune to a truly unique soundscape.

cibelle punk da periferia

Thursday 27 June Our perifeeia from Reading Festivalfrom rock and roll to getting rickrolled Fest. Wednesday 31 July View all similar artists.

And I loved it. Alcohol Freezone — Seven Is Seven Is LP If I could come in thoughts And not to let it evaporate Such an ethereal as the alcohol That consumes me drunk in eyes and words That see the same ethereal I would be another time, about to sew Facts that I haven't seen yet But they will come in the magic of day by day And when I listen to your voice I listen to more, I listen to us I listen to more, I listen to us I listen to more, I listen to us If I could come in thoughts And not to let it evaporate Such an ethereal as the alcohol That consumes me drunk in eyes and words That see the same ethereal I would be another time, about to sew Facts that I haven't seen yet But they will come in the magic of day by day And when I listen to your voice I listen to more, I listen to us I listen to more, I listen to us I listen to more, I listen to us And when I listen to your voice Wednesday 19 June Tuesday 7 May Favela Chic Postonove V.

cibelle punk da periferia

Wednesday 3 July Sunday 14 July The music happens by itself. Waiting Sitting, staring At my cigarette ash Hmm I can go with you Dance with me… Say goodbye mother I'm moving out. Flamengo is a football team from Rio de Janeiro.

cibelle punk da periferia

Monday 8 April Pigs cheer up on a defender's body That has dedicated It's everything you'd expect from someone whose first appearance on recording was with the late, gifted Suba. Friday 20 September Train Station For your circle days A little bit of sunshine Feel drops of water and footsteps The soul pushes against the stairs alone With pianos in your hair That's when I wish for you in the train station When there's only you with your sweating On your forehead and I wish you a sunny day, a clearer sky And the warmth of soft hands Against your cheeks In the train station Where I disappear You can see me here in down there With my pen in hand I see you where you stand and I Wish you good days Good days For your circle days A little bit of sunshine A little bit of sunshine Just a little bit more sunshine sunshine Just a little bit of sunshine Just a little bit more In the train station I'll see you there behind your eyes When you look at your own forehead and think Is it what if I could not know a little bit only I wish you a sunny day Even if outside there's rain I wish you a sunny day Sunny, sunny day I wish you a sunny day Com muito, muito sol Very, very sunny Muito sol Muito sol.

Sounds & Visuals etc.: CRAMMED DISCS

Tuesday 9 July In a moment, everything has been lost Who are you, answer me, who am I? Monday 1 July Thursday 18 April Similar Artists Play all.

Thursday 25 April Thursday 22 August I've lost my life, the doors have been closed, shit I didn't have any score, they've dropped me out from the school, shit My wound doesn't heal, it's a fuck Everything that I've been through, perifera I've suffered, who cares? I want it to be there.

Punk da Periferia

Where are you sugar I need you and??? It's chaotic, but nice. Thursday 18 July Saturday 31 August

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий